DID YOU KNOW that ‘zeal‘ is a word used to describe a group of Zebras? A year ago we didn’t either but after we learned that we thought it would be a catchy name for our newsletter!
Welcome to the first Zebra Zeal newsletter!
Thank you for being involved with Zebrareach. We know you are busy. We’ve been asked many times, “How can I keep up?” as it relates to changes in mobile technology and independent business. In an effort to help, we will be sending out a short email newsletter with links to stories to help you cut through the clutter. We’ll also try to include at least one best practice for getting the most out of Zebrareach.
Let’s get things started off with this week’s featured tip:
Zebrareach Sales Trainer, Caryn Prasse explains the simple steps to send a message to all of your Zebrareach customers.
Links For The Week
- The Importance of Brand Recommendations in Your Marketing Strategy (socialmediatoday.com)
What do consumers consider to be actual recommendations and whom do they trust?
- 3 Reasons Microsoft Is Buying Nokia for $5 Billion. 4 Ways Small Business Owners Will Benefit (smallbiztechnology.com)
The world is quickly turning to a MOBILE dominated world. Microsoft is playing catch up to Google and Apple.
- How to Handle Bad Online Reviews for Your Small Business (adventuretravelnews.com)
How should you respond if your reputation comes under fire and you receive a bad online review?
- BOOK REVIEW: Word of Mouse Gives (smallbiztrends.com)
Here’s a new book worth considering for your reading list.
- Study Finds 38% of Small Businesses Offer Customer Loyalty Programs (blackenterprise.com)
The data indicates a solid interest in loyalty programs which are becoming an increasing important tool in customer retention.
- Conversations on the Future of Business: Customer Centricity (business2community.com)
Smart companies are putting customers first, engaging them in new ways with technology.
- On the Long Road to Economic Recovery? You Decide (smallbiztrends.com)
Small business is doing better but has not yet returned to pre-recession conditions.
- Service Recovery – How Well Do You Respond to a Bad Customer Experience? (thethrivingsmallbusiness.com)
If a customer who has a bad experience receives a prompt, effective response to their issues, they will become a more loyal customer.
- Do Apple, Starbucks Engage Customers Better Than Local Stores? (customermanagementiq.com)
“The Great Retail Experience Race: Local vs. National.” You might be surprised by the results.
For the latest on Zebrareach, we invite you to like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/zebrareach and follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/zebrareach. The content is geared to provide business owners and consumers with interesting posts on the topics of business & consumer news, trends, shop local/independent efforts, the economy, retail & technology, social media for small business, loyalty marketing and consumer engagement as well as the latest developments at Zebrareach. We hope you will visit us online and “Like” what you see!
Finally, when you find a story and think that we should share it in next week’s Zebra Zeal, send us an email.